This one-year, senior-only program will help prepare students for a career in law and public safety.
For the 2023-24 school year the program will be a one-year, senior-only program. You must be a current junior to apply.
Students will gain hands-on experience exploring multiple areas of the criminal justice system, including officer training, criminal investigations, law and court proceedings, corrections, and rehabilitation. This program will include physical training to prepare students to meet industry standards for physical fitness.
- Experience and Skills Gained
- Potential Program Courses
- Potential Credential Opportunities
- Opportunities After Graduation
- College Scholarship Opportunities
- Program Advisory Committee
Experience and Skills Gained
Potential Program Courses
Potential Credential Opportunities
Opportunities After Graduation
College Scholarship Opportunities
Program Advisory Committee