Open House for 10th Graders
Date: Thursday, December 7
Time: 4 to 7 p.m.
Location: Springfield-Clark CTC, 1901 Selma Rd.
- See labs and classrooms
- Meet lab instructors
- Learn about college credits
- Ask questions
- Explore over 20 programs
- Enjoy a taco and nacho bar
- Immerse yourself in the world of technology and hands-on learning as you tour CTC's program labs during Open House.
- See what types equipment students work with and what real-world projects they work on.
- CTC students have the opportunity to earn college credits while still in high school.
- Guidance counselors will be available during Open House to answer questions about College Credit Plus.
- Take a walk through our campus buildings and discover the dynamic environment that fosters creativity and learning.
- Learn about opportunities available to students in addition to their classwork.
- CTC students have the opportunity to participate in several different student organizations and clubs.
- Enjoy a snack from the Taco and Nacho Bar!
- Get a tasty sneak peek of CTC's cafeteria food that is prepared by our incredible food services team. The team takes great pride in creating delicious breakfasts and lunches from scratch!
The Springfield-Clark CTC (SCCTC) dedicates itself to providing equal educational opportunities for all. The SCCTC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), disability, age (except as authorized by law), religion, military status, ancestry, or genetic information in its admissions process or provision of educational programs or activities. Lack of English language proficiency will not be a barrier to admission and participation in career-technical education programs or courses.