In this step you'll need:
- Your email address. Do NOT use your school email. School email systems often block email from external sources.
- Your parent's email address.
- Approximately 10 minutes. You are able to save the application and return to it later, if needed.
General Admission - November 30, 2023 - January 14, 2024
Rolling Admission - January 15, 2024 until capacity
Program placement begins after General Admission period closes. Many programs are filled after the General Admission period applications are reviewed, so don't wait to apply!
General Admission application review and placement notifications
Applications submitted during the Early Admission period will be reviewed in the following order of priority:
- Current sophomores applying for a 2-year career-tech program will have their application reviewed by the Admissions Team in late January and will be notified of their application status in early February.
- Current freshman applying to attend the Jaguar Academy program will have their application reviewed by the Admissions Team in late January and will be notified of their application status in early February.
- Current juniors applying to attend a career-tech program will have their application reviewed by the Admissions Team after April 1, regardless of date of application.
Rolling Admission application review and placement notifications
- All students who apply during this application period will have their application reviewed by the Admissions Team and notified as soon as possible.
- All applications are reviewed for residency and credit eligibility (see Eligibility Requirements section for details).
- If the number of eligible applicants exceeds the number of available program seats, CTC will use a lottery process to determine which applicants are placed in the program.
- Freshman applying for Jaguar Academy need a minimum of 2 core classes/credits earned, not including health and PE classes/credits.
- Sophomores must have a minimum of 5 core credits/classes earned, not including health and PE classes/credits.
- Juniors must have a minimum of 10 core credits/classes earned, not including health and PE classes/credits.
Students who reside in one of CTC’s associate school districts are eligible to attend and encouraged to apply during the General Admission Period.
Students who reside outside of CTC’s associate school districts are eligible to apply at any time during the application period, but are not eligible for program placement until after April 1 and only if there is availability.
CTC's associate school districts are: Clark-Shawnee Local School District, Greenon Local School District, Northeastern Local School District, Northwestern Local School District, Tecumseh Local School District, Springfield City School, and Southeastern Local School District. f you’re unsure what school district you reside in, use the Ohio Tax Finder lookup.
Program specific requirements
There are additional eligibility requirements for the following programs, please visit the program pages for details:
The Springfield-Clark CTC (SCCTC) dedicates itself to providing equal educational opportunities for all. The SCCTC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), disability, age (except as authorized by law), religion, military status, ancestry, or genetic information in its admissions process or provision of educational programs or activities. Lack of English language proficiency will not be a barrier to admission and participation in career-technical education programs or courses.