We are moving to ParentSquare!
CTC will be using ParentSquare for school communication, primarily with email, text and app notifications. ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent, using their preferred email address and phone number. We encourage parents to access their accounts so they can download the mobile app and update their preferences on when and how they are notified.
ParentSquare is a simple and safe way to connect and communicate. Register now so you can:
- customize email, text and/or app notifications
- RSVP for classroom and school activities
- sign permission slips
- securely receive important student documents
- message teachers and staff
In less than 10 minutes you can setup your account. There may not be anything associated with your student’s class upon setup, because the teachers are transitioning as well.
Activate Your Account. Click the link in your activation email/text (sending the week of November 7.
Download the ParentSquare App from the App Store or Google Play.
Set Preferences. Click your name in the top right to set your notification and language preferences.
Getting Started Guide in English
Getting Started Guide in Spanish
Features of ParentSquare
Here are some helpful features of ParentSquare
View Photos & Files
Click ‘Photos & Files’ in sidebar to access pictures, forms, and documents that have been shared with you.
Click ‘Appreciate’ in your email/app or website to thank a teacher or staff member for a post.
Comment or Reply
Click ‘Comment’ in app or website to privately ask a question about the post that your teacher or school sent.
Click ‘Sign Ups & RSVPs’ in the sidebar to see available opportunities. Click bell on top to check your commitments.
Get in Touch
Click ‘Messages’ in the sidebar to privately get in touch with staff and teachers.
If you need assistance with setting up ParentSquare here are some resources:
- Didn't receive the activation email? Call the Main Office at 937-325-7368.
- Able to login but unsure of how to use the app? Visit the Help Section within the app. You can find it in the Upper Left menu (the 3 stacked lines). And then select HELP on the bottom left.
- Unsure if your student should download the app? Yes, students will download and use the StudentSquare app.