CTC gets students ready - ready for careers, college, and life. Engaging with local businesses is critical to prepare students for their path after graduation. All of CTC's programs keep the needs and trends of industry in mind when planning curriculum, labs, projects, trips, Future Ready Fridays, and other learning opportunities.
Each program at CTC has a Business Advisory Council (BAC). Each program's BAC is comprised of industry-related professionals, experts, managers, and business owners who volunteer to provide insight, guidance, feedback, recommendations, and opportunities for the program.
- Provide job placement opportunities to students
- Serve on a program's Business Advisory Council
- Sponsor program lab activities
- Provide mentorship to students
- Speak to classes and labs
- Host student visits and tours
- Donate equipment or materials
- Visit campus as a guest speakers
- Assist with mock interviewing and resume review
- Provide insight and guidance on course content and equipment