Are you interested in turning your love for computers into a career, the Computer Programming and Game Design program may be for you! In the two-year program, you will complete hands-on activities and projects will focus on application of programming skills for business, game, and mobile app development. You will develop and apply skills in the areas of software development, computer programming, web programming, game design/programming, database design and management, and systems analysis and design.
Computer Programming and Game Design provides you with hands-on projects and learning opportunities to begin developing skills for in demand IT jobs. In addition, you will be prepared to make an informed decision about entering the workplace and continuing your education after graduation.
Students may earn FREE college credits towards a degree at Sinclair Community College or Clark State Community College. After graduation, students can use their skills to earn money and experience while attending college.
College Scholarship Opportunities
- $3,000 scholarships are available from Sinclair Community College and Clark State Community College to qualified students.
Earn Nationally Recognized Certifications
- Microsoft Technology Associate
- Adobe Certified Associate
- Microsoft Office Specialist
- Students can complete up to six college courses and gain 15 credits for FREE! This includes dual high school/college credits through College Credit Plus opportunities
- Graduates have or are currently attending Clark State Community College, Sinclair Community College, Shawnee State University, Wittenberg University, and Wright State University